Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Etsy Finds of the Day: For Your Kitchen

Since I am developing a concept for redecorating my kitchen, I have been spending lots of time poking around on Etsy looking for vintage objects, handmade tea towels, and art. I am going the vintage-modern route as usual, looking for bright and shiny enameled pieces in bright red and yellow, bold black and white objects, turquoise accent pieces and modern food-related art. It sounds crazy but the effect is quite pretty. Here are some of the things that have caught my eye during my search!

VINTAGE TEAPOT - $22


VINTAGE LIDDED POT - $13


MR. PS ENGLISH BREAKFAST PRINT (Frame-able tea towels available too for $14!)



VINTAGE TIERED SERVING STAND - $24


VINTAGE "COOK" RECIPE BOX - $19

No comments:

Post a Comment