Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

First Post!

Welcome, and thanks for visiting my blog! I suppose I should start with a little bit about me. I'm a full-time working mother in her mid-twenties and an aspiring designer. I love browsing the web for the newest trends, finding stylish pieces for great prices, and digging up cool vintage finds. If you love eclectic, vintage modern style but are on a budget, this is the place for you! I love reading all of the design blogs, but most of the items they feature are not in a realistic price range for most of us. I am all about finding pieces that create a lot of bang for the buck, getting crafty and making my own less expensive versions of pricey items, and scouring the web and resale shops for the best deals. Please feel free to comment, offer suggestions, or ask a question about where to find an item or how to make your own!

I can't wait to get started here - so I'm off to find some great ideas to share! Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment